Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Let's talk about Narnia

You all like Narnia, right? Well, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader movie is coming out in December.
I can't wait-- and I bet you can't either, even though I'm talking to only two people at the moment. Boy this Blog seems lonely!
Well, anyway, what's your favourite Narnia book out of all seven? I place The Voyage of the Dawn Treader first, then the Silver Chair next.
I guess I like The Voyage of the Dawn Treader the most because I grew up in my short fourteen years on Vancouver Island. I like boat adventures too. But now that I live on the Canadian praries--"Cowboy Country" I like horses, and western adventure novels. Funny how people can change like that. But it happens in books too, you know.

1 comment:

Hey! Write about what I say! I like when people write to me!