Sunday, September 26, 2010

Joyce Kelly

It is weird how God works. Well...I'm starting to see a pattern in my life, even though it's only happened twice.
The first time it happened, was when my mother woke me up, sat on the side of the bed and said, "Emily has been murdered." Forever after, it's reminded me of the song "Emily" by Michael W. Smith. It's a sad song. If you look up news in Edson, you'd probably find a lot of stories about her. Her favourite books in the library were stamped with stickers that say: "In Memorence of Emily Stauffor." Emily was the daughter of the Baptist Church pastor.
My mother woke me up to this too. Both of these incidents happened on Sunday mornings.
The next part of this weird pattern happened yesterday. Joyce Kelly, the woman who first taught me how to ride a horse properly, had a stroke while riding the mountains. she is a good Christain, and is very nice. It is shocking that I was just helping her herd cows into her trailer so she could take it to Drayton Valley to be sold. She had been to Edmonton the day before for tests (I guess she had a funny feeling inside). She fell off her horse when she had the stroke. A quader took her to the awaiting ambulance, and she was taken to the Hinton hospital. Pray for her, PLEASE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Write about what I say! I like when people write to me!