Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I Have a Fried Brain...

Hi, guys! School is really bringing me down. But I got interviewed by my friend, Rachel! Check out the post: http://rachelsblog-rachael.blogspot.com/2011/10/interview-with-mikaela.html

I've got three books on the go. The Fractured Mirror Chronicles: Shattered, Time Heroes: Time Cowboys, and one I don't have a title for. I have big ideas for all three. Shattered used to be The Uprising of Dr. Matthew. I changed the name and the plot.

Lately, other than thinking that my brain's fried and about my stories, I've been wondering about my IQ. How many IQ points do I have? Can any of you find an easy IQ test for me? Because I've been wondering... In 4-H, I had this Judging compotition. I got 2nd place for everything in my club, 2nd place for the Yellowhead 4-H District in judging English Saddles (which is funny, since I don't ride English), and 1st for the Yellowhead 4-H District in judging Photography! That means, out of all the kids that where there, I got 1st for Photography and 2nd for judging English saddles! *high five* I'm so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Write about what I say! I like when people write to me!