Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Scrambling For a Way to Write My Book

Ugh! I'm suffering! Suffering I tell you! School is weilding it's ugly hammer and has pounded me over the head. It continues to do so. I have no time to do ANYTHING! Three essays for PE (which is outrageous, don't you agree?), and those take a lot of time.

I would also do anything to get rid of this snow so that I could bike to the library and have some peace while walking amongst my favourite items. But this snow wont go away and it comes up to my hip. I've gotten stuck and have lost my boots too many times to be happy about snow anymore.

And I have my pal Writer's Block (aka: Procrastination) sitting on my shoulder. Writers Block keeps giving me problems, so I had to resart my story and then write my plot before even stepping foot in the world of words and pictures. Oh, and my head hurts when I try to force myself to not rush my story either. HOW DO YOU WRITERS WRITE LIKE YOU DO? Oh, you know, it's probably my slight case of ADD that's holding me back. Oh well.

So I'm going to post the first chapter of the story once I've completed the firse chapter.

Until then, see ya!

1 comment:

Hey! Write about what I say! I like when people write to me!