Sunday, May 1, 2011

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Hey, readers! Sorry for the wait, but I can tell you that there is hardly any snow left and I feel like I'm not buried anymore. Also, my story is being rewritten again *pauses to think about the title for a sec so she can tell the readers*, and its name is The Chronicles of Genivar: The Uprising of Doctor Matthew. Phew, that took a lot of work. Procastination, complete with sword, is trying to kidnap Inspiration, but I won't let him. I have a fresh mind to start this story, thanks to spring and the Steve Bell concert I went to last night! I'm thinking really hard about this story so I don't mess up. Thankfully, when I was talking to a good friend of mine, I made up a plot that I plan to share with you. I'm not very good at making plots, but this one actually turned out very good. Funny how things turn out like that. But I had managed to pull this together just by adding things I had read and turning things into other things. Man, I knew it would come to me... So here's the plot.

After meeting a mysterious man in a black cloak, Mikaela "Blaze" Rose falls into a Time Pool and finds herself 400 years into the future. But she didn't know that until she is captured by the king's guard and thrown into a dungeon. Of course, she is scared. She writes stories, and she isn't ment to be the in one. She soon finds out that there is another type of people in the world now. They're humanoid animals, and they're called Genivarians. Humans are still called humans. The Genivarians appeared 350 years ago, and the first the Genivarians used to be human. They didn't evolve, they were injected with a serum so they transformed. But Blaze still is cofused about this. "I'm still in my time, right?" she said. "I've just gone to another world, right?" Be she is so wrong. She has to get out of that dungeon and figure out what to do! And she also has to stop an almost mad scientist from upsurping the thrown!

So how was that? Sorry, Rachel, but I had to change the amount of time. I'm so excited, because I have a feeling that this story has the potential it needs to get on the market!

1 comment:

Hey! Write about what I say! I like when people write to me!