Thursday, March 15, 2012

Exciting News ~ Book Update

So, I have finally gotten my mind to work again and ideas are just pouring in for one of the stories I had started probably a year ago. I see so much potential for it that I'm giddy. You should see my face right now, I'm smiling!

Now, I've gotten most of the characters down pat. The plots good, and I'm setting my chapters up a special way. Here's how I've set up Chapter One:

POV character: Andrea is riding her horse when she notices a strange car sitting at the end of her driveway.

Goal: She wants to keep an eye out to see if she spots it again.

Conflict:  Car follows her everywhere, and chases her several times.

Disaster:  She is captured.


I have come to the part where she has spotted the car, but not much else. If I can get my school done quickly, I may be able to get some more written.

Now, there's a character in it that is going to be very special, but I'm having trouble naming him, and it is really getting on my nerves. I just want to be able to name him and feel comfortable. He's an AI (Artifical Intelligence), and of course, I decided that his name was going to be an acronym. And a acronym of what? That was my question. Here's what I've been able to think up:
  • (CRUISE) Corporation Racket UnIversal Seven Eion.
  • (CRUISE) CoRporation one thoUsand 'In SevEn.
  • (CORD) CORporation Destiny.
  • (KNOTT) KNight Operations Three Thousand.
  • (BUCK) Blast immUne security Car of the Knights.
  • (MARK) Machine of ARtifical intelligence by Knight.
  • (MIK) Machine Intelligence of Knight.
  • (ETHAN) Excaliber of The Heroic Artifical intelligeNce.
I think I had more, but I can't remember... oh well, I'll update with that some time.

So which one do you think? The AI is going to be a car...a Honda Crosstour!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Write about what I say! I like when people write to me!