Friday, March 23, 2012

I'm Really Thankful...

I am so happy. My mind is running rampant with ideas for my story, and I have finally gotten a picture up of the Car AI (artifical intelligence) that will be starring in the first book of a series that I can't even name yet (since my mind has kinda run dry with ideas). The picture to the left of these words is what the AI will look like. I still haven't got a name for him yet, though. I listed it last post but nobody commented, so I'm mentioning it again. I'll set up a poll for it, and I expect you to vote. Please. Thanks. I'll continue to write, but I will have to stop when I come to the part where Andi (the main character) meets the AI. I might just lose the inspiration if I do.

I'll also set up a poll for the title of the book as well. But first, I have to show you the summary. :) When you read it, please tell me if you have any ideas.

Andrea "Andi" Anderson is a normal homeschooled girl. She loves horses and lives on a farm. One day, her life is flipped upside down when she is kidnapped. She quickly learns that her captors want her for a specific - and a farfetched and rediculous - reason. Andi, it seems, is a hero that is from another world. Her captors use her to travel to this fantasy world full of Lord of the Rings like magic so that they may be able to obtain enough power to take over Earth and crown their leader - a sixteen year old boy named Fletcher Knight - as king. But before Fletcher can put his plans into action, they are put under threat as a man who has the power that Fletcher wants finds out about Andi. Now they must team up in order to stop this man, and Fletcher learns that being good and being a hero is a lot better than being bad.

How was that?

Please tell me...

1 comment:

  1. cool! I love the picture of the car, the story sounds so intense!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Write about what I say! I like when people write to me!