Monday, January 10, 2011

Nim's Island

Hey, this may seem like a random post, but I want to talk about one of my favourite movies: Nim's Island. Here is a trailer for the movie!




It's a great movie. I have watched it over and over. It made me happy when I was sick. The actors are Abigail Breslin as Nim Rusoe, Jodie Foster as Alexandra Rover, and Gerard Butler as Jack Rusoe/Alex Rover. You gotta own this movie, it's just awesome! Great for kids!

Ok, when I chose this picture I didn't realize it would be in French. L'ile de Nim acutally means Nim's Island.

My review for this movie would be: "Awesome and fantastic! The best combination of books and real life I've ever seen!" I had seen this movie in Wal-Mart before I got it, which was two years later.


"C'mon, Nim's waiting for you, Alexandra!"
"Everybody loves Alex Rover."

This is Alex Rover, played by Gerard Butler. He is my favourite character in this movie, since he really belongs in a book, but Alexandra's imagination makes him seem real to her. I like how he just seems to fade into sight and begins to order her about.

And this is Aexandra Rover/Jodie Foster. I could only find one satisfying picture, and this one's it. She did well in the movie, but her character was scared of outside, so her part was mostly comic relief. So enjoy the movie clip I posted here. it's supposed to be really funny--I watched it before I posted it :).


1 comment:

  1. lol
    I watched it one new years eve when I was second winded

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Write about what I say! I like when people write to me!