Thursday, January 6, 2011

Palestine, not Israel?

Come on! Russian presedent is going to Palestine and not Israel! And guess what? Iraq is planning to build a new Babylon! Sound familier? Now where's Nicolae Carpathea?


Well, I believe we'll see the New Earth, guys! Isn't that exciting? We'd be able to meet each other face to face, and we'd know who were are because of our New Selves. And we'd meet Jesus Christ, and if we needed to ask him any questions, he'd answer us. In Randy Alcorn's book, Heaven, he described what might be in heaven. Imagine huge libraries with our Christian books in them!
>But I'm drifting from the point. What about the unseen Antichrist? For all we know, he could be on this planet right now! He could be that so-and-so Putin guy in Russia. But I don't know. But I remember when I talked about bombs in Iraq or Iran, I said there was little time before the nuclear reactor was up and running. And then I said something about "when was the one currency coming out?" After I said that, I've watched the world spin more and more out of control. I don't like it. But the New Heaven and the New Earth are heading our way, so we don't have to worry.



But I sometimes wish I could get married before we go to heaven...even though that's not as fantastic as belonging to the Supreme Ruler of the Universe! That's the best reward ever. We just will have to live through the hard times. I've seen some Christians on Howrse (online horse breeding game) complain about Howrse not letting them post some Christain things on their "pages". That's another clue that the world is going to end pretty soon! Not good.

OK more news will come along!

1 comment:

  1. yes I agree!
    miss ya!
    oh ya, I tagged you on my blog

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Write about what I say! I like when people write to me!