Monday, February 21, 2011

I Need Help to Find A Title!

So hey! I'm having trouble thinking of a title for this book series I'm trying to write. I just can't think of a good name...since it's fantasy and all. The first book--which I'm working on starts on a happy note...sort of. The main character is a girl who has amnesia. She takes on the name 'Mikaela "Mickey" Rose', but she can't tell if it's hers or not. In the beginning of the book, she is described as a girl 5' 6", with brown hair and hazel eyes. So keep a picture of her in your brain as I begin to explain a bit more. But, when she's out exploring the nearby forest on her "parents'" property with a friend named Hannah, she and her friend fall into a new world called Genivar. Mickey get seperated from Hannah, and then she comes across a city that looks like it came from a nightmare. Now lets see if I can get a picture of a city similar to what I had imagined it be like...yes! I found one! Here it is:


So this is what the city looks like. There's always a red aura to the place, and it's always dark. The only light you can go by in this city is by flashlight or streetlamp. It's a very sad place, but it is also very scary. An evil being known as the Dark King caused this. His minions/army are known as the Shadow Rangers. They act as the police. But everyone in the city is good, because all the criminals had already vapourized into Shadow Rangers. The good ones are the condemed ones.
Please think up a action filled name, please!

2 comments:

Hey! Write about what I say! I like when people write to me!