Wednesday, February 9, 2011

WHAT TO DO?

Hi guys! Rachel wanted me to post, since I havent yet this month.

I got a story to tell you! I was dragged across the riding arena by the sturrup when my pony spooked at a ventalation fan.

I thought I was going to die. But God healed my tiny concussion, and I've come out with just a few strained mussles.

I praise God. I'll continue to ride, write, read, and have absolute fun. "I write for the same reason I breathe -if I didn't, I would die." Don't know where this quote came from.

You can share your accidents here...But hey! Let's continue to have a happy and cheerful lives. "Nothing happens until you take action. If you have time to worry; run." --Sonic the Hedgehog.

Have fun!

2 comments:

  1. oh wow...

    thats a mirical!
    thats...intense.
    well theres not much I can say other then that.. words cannot express....

    did you get driven to the hosptital?

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Write about what I say! I like when people write to me!