Sunday, February 27, 2011

I Think I May Just Have Found the Title for the Series I'm Writing...

I think I found the title for the series...but I'll accept your suggestions...

The options I have are these: The Genivar Legacy, The Heroes Legacy, The Adventures of Mickey and Her Friends...that's all I can think of. I will also introduce you to some of the characters! I've found a way to mae them look almost like I imagined them!

The main character: Mikaela "Mickey" Rose. You'll have to read the books to find out who she is and what her part is in the story. :)

This is a secondary character: Jerusha McKenna. She is Mickey's constant companion and best friend.


This is Scarlett Carr. Yes, two t's and two r's. She becomes Mickey's friend when she tries to stop Darcy Irons (a character that will not be shown) from carrying her off.

And finally....
My semi evil character! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
He's older than this, and he's a bounty hunter. He is NOT the villain of the story--he actually becomes good in some part of the book. The government of Canada contacts him and tells him to track down Mickey because she wasn't supposed to have come to Genivar. But the good side of him shines through at the end.


There are other characters, like the Dark King, and Dr. Blackman. HaHa!

1 comment:

Hey! Write about what I say! I like when people write to me!