Sunday, August 22, 2010

Iraq With Nuclear BOMBS???

That side of the world is insane! CNN proclaims that it might just be 2 months until Iraq has its Nuclear reactor up and running. Thanks to the Russians, we're in danger. I getting more and more contempt of the non-Christians of Russia. They fed the Nuclear Reactor, and this may bring the Rapture ever closer. I may be proud that one of my ancestors was there at the splitting of an atom, but I wish that it was one of the things that wasn't ever invented. But at least in Heaven, we WON'T need Nuclear power to do anything! 'Cause God will be the source of POWER in Heaven.
One book series (if you haven't read it yet) is the Left Behind series, and the Left Behind Kids series. It's written by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins. It'll answer all the questions about what life may be like during the Tribulation. I don't wanna be around when the pain of that time comes around, I want to be up with all the Raptured Christians. But I'm just warning you, for I listen to the news while a friend of mine (and one of my followers) watches the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Write about what I say! I like when people write to me!