Friday, August 6, 2010

Nic-Nacks and Other Topics

Hello! August is here, and brobably most of you are smokin' in the heat. Edson has remain moderatly cool--under the temprature of 30 degrees Celcius-or however you spell that C word. I'll recomend two Sagas to you. It's the Reno Western Saga, and the Appomattox Saga, both by the American author, Gilbert Morris. They're totally awesome. I also have a few more books on the go (very naughty of me, I know), and their titles are: Helen Keene: Western Adventure, book 1, and: The Northstar Space Saga, book 1, and others I may tell you later about. Other books I had written had faulty plots, so I hope a little practice on this allegory of the story of King David when he was only a general (it has no title yet--I havent even typed it on the computer yet) will help me. I continue to thank you for following my blog!

1 comment:

Hey! Write about what I say! I like when people write to me!