Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Muslams in New York???

It sounds crazy, I know, but it's true! Muslams want to build a mosque where the Twin Towers once stood! It was them who distroyed the towers when I was five! 9/11, hello! I drives me crazy, those false god worshipers! I just wish that they would be wiped off the face of this earth! But there I go! I'm talking raceisim again! But I can be friends with anyone, though, but muslams? My mother wouldn't let me near one, anyway. But I had a family of east indians on my paper route once. I hear the little one of the house say, "The newspaper is here!" And I saw the little one look up at me through the door. I had a tube covering up to over my nose, and a touque covering down over my eyebrows. I guess I kinda looked like a woman from their land. The grandfather watched me walk down the sidewalk thinking I was dangerous or something. It creeped me out, and I shall never forget it!

1 comment:

  1. you had a touque on?
    you didn't tell me this! wow. ya
    some day they will cease

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Write about what I say! I like when people write to me!