Saturday, August 21, 2010

Taylor Jefferson and the Historians

I'm a very big fan of history, and I suddenly got an idea (I believe God gave it to me) that I should write a book with historical characters that were thrown into the future when Taylor finds this extra room that was above the two floor cafe of the Calgary Tower. It was a library with three bookshelves. She takes a drink from a fountain, and is suddenly overcome by a fit of dizziness. She stumbles around until she suddenly stumbles back into the centre suitcase. Several books fall off the bookcases. I plan to make it very hectic--making Taylor, her dad, and her friends scramble to keep them from going wild. Because when the books fell, they opened, unleashing good--and bad historical characters.

The List of Characters:

Taylor Jefferson
Mr. Tom Jefferson
Eric Banks
Bethany and Ashley Barnes
Abraham Lincoln
Jefferson Davis
Robert E. Lee
Ulysses S. Grant
Stonewall Jackson
King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table
Robin Hood and his Merry Men
Wyatt Earp
Napoleon Bonapart
Morgan Le Fay
Ivan the Terrible
Al Capone
Count Vlad Tepes "Dracula"
and many more...

1 comment:

Hey! Write about what I say! I like when people write to me!