Saturday, June 11, 2011

Hailed from a Weary, Traversed All-Day Girl


I'm kinda bored, so I'm posting another post. I went to a town named Hinton today, and did it ever smell! The mill is smack dab in the middle of town, that's why!

I've got one vote already in my poll for the name of the horse in the semi-Fantasy: Phantom Horse Hollow, I'm writing. ThunderIce is a nice name...but I would like to know who chose that name. It would be really neat. Then I would be able to acknowledge you in the story! But, those who haven't participated in the poll, please do so. It is vital.

Also:

I'm redoing the characters in The Uprising or Dr. Matthew. The characters are totally different, so I'll leave you in the dark. Yeah, I'm evil like that...heh, heh, heh...

I got to take my computer to Hinton because my dad's truck has a plug-in in it. I got a ton done in Phantom Horse Hollow.

Anyway, I love it that I have readers! See you!

2 comments:

Hey! Write about what I say! I like when people write to me!