Tuesday, June 14, 2011

No More Poll?!

Yes, I took down the poll because I thought that I should simply call the horse in my fantasy "King". It will lead on to something else in the story and I'm not up to telling you anything about it yet. But you will still be mentioned in my acknowlegments.

I've got news--lots of it! Yesterday, I rode on my bike through a thunderstorm because I was coming home from the library. One lightning bolt struck so close that I felt the super-heated air whirl around me even before the thunder rolled. It was raining lightly then, but I knew the storm was about to break any minute. I went even faster, and went down a path between two houses. Then I tried to turn onto a gravel path, but ended up crashing into a chain link fence! Ouch... I managed to get home and into the house before the storm broke. As I stepped inside, the heavens opened, and the world outside was drenched. I'm glad I wasn't caught out in that. Man, I was scared for my life! I thought my writing days were over! But as I was biking, I kept saying over and over: "God will protect me, for I am His child." and "Speed is my friend." because I wanted to speed and not be scared. But I'm alive and i'm telling you this, so yeah.

I should go write some more in my story. So, ciao!

1 comment:

Hey! Write about what I say! I like when people write to me!