Sunday, June 26, 2011

Camp In One Week

So camp's in one week, and I admit that I'm getting kinda excited. I just hope there'll be enough power there for my computer. But that's only if my parents will let me bring it. But that's not why I'm excited, because I admit that staying in the camper is going to be hard with a little brother that has ADHD who. Never. Stops. Talking. I'll be missing my privacy for five days, but it ain't the end of the world. But the reason I'm excited is because it'll be a new place to explore and one of my favourite singers--Canadian Steve Bell--will be there to help run the camp. I love his work and I've been thinking that maybe my family will pull a prank on him. But we'll probably not do it, because I'll need my dad's help. And it would need the help of the WHOLE camp to pull it off. Oh, poor Steve, I can see his face now, pale and worried! Ha ha. Ah, but I'm not that mean. My books, meanwhile, are going slower than planned because Procrastination has come. I should write a story on how Procrastination comes and bugs Blaze whenever she tries to write. Heh, here come the plot bunnies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Write about what I say! I like when people write to me!