Thursday, June 9, 2011

Hey All! Summer's Finally Here!

Here in Alberta, it had been raining for the last few weeks and I was beginning to think that Spring would never end and Summer would never begin. But the sunny weather has gotten me thinking and a new book idea has popped into my head. I've been wanting to write a Fantasy, but I couldn't think of anything. But now that I have brainstormed a bit, a series idea has formed. It all started when I began to read the first book of the "Phantom Stallion: Wild Horse Island" series. I said to myself: "I want to write a story were there is a girl that gets really close to this one horse." I thought about it a little bit more, and another idea came up. What if...the horse she became close to could...talk? Not with its mouth, but mind to mind--telepathically. Then I thought that the horse would have something to do with King Arthur and the Knights of the Round table. It all clicked neatly together.

But I can't settle on the horse's name. I picked "ShadowFire" but I'm going to put a poll up of names and I would like you guys to vote.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Write about what I say! I like when people write to me!